Sunday, February 27, 2011

Almost Time

Well this is the first time for me to post.  I have done no packing but I have had my injections tonight.  I just don't have enough time to get back to the doctor so I got a friend to give them to me.  She isn't a nurse but she did do a good job.  It was really funny trying to explain how to do it plus she had to change the plunger as I needed two different solutions.  It did sting but she did a really good job.  Now I won't get Hep A or Typhoid!!!!

  I am a little worried about the time I will have to spend on the plane.  What if I get some screaming kid next to me, behind me or in front.  Am I allowed to kick the seat or be rude to the mother??? My friend suggested earplugs so that is on the list now! Alysha has also downlaoded heaps of apps for my ipad so I will have lots to do.  Well I hope to get my bag packed this week.  See you at the airport, Love Heather

1 comment:

  1. And the needles made her sick!
    Don't know about sitting near a screaming kid - imagine having to sit near a screaming Heather!!!

    ReplyDelete